Welcome to JAYACOM.MY website online store. Terms and conditions stated below applies to all visitors and users of JCI Ventures(M) Sdn Bhd. You're bound by these terms and conditions as long as you're on jayacom.my.
The content of terms and conditions may be change, move or delete at any time. Please note that we have the rights to change the contents of the terms and conditions without any notice. Any violation of rules and regulations of these terms and conditions, JCI Ventures (M) Sdn Bhd will take immediate actions against the offender(s).
Sites Contents & Copyright
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site, in other words “Contents of the Site” are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by JCI Ventures (M) Sdn Bhd.
Comments and Feedbacks
All comments and feedbacks to Jayacom.my will be remain by JCI Ventures (M) Sdn Bhd property.
User shall agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to the Jayacom.my will violate any rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy of other personal or proprietary right(s). Furthermore, the user shall agree there will not be content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. User will be the only one responsible for any comment's content made.
We cannot guarantee all actual products will be exactly the same shown on the monitor as that is depending on the user monitor.
User shall agree that Jayacom.my may send newsletter regarding the latest news/products/promotions etc through email to the user.
The user shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold JCI Ventures (M) Sdn. Bhd. harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
Link to Other Sites
Any access link to third party sites is at your own risk. We will not be related or involve to any such website if the user's content/product(s) got damaged or loss have any connection with third party site.
From time to time, there may be information on Jayacom.my that contains typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article contents. We reserve the rights to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customers. If you are not satisfy with your purchased product(s), please return it back to us with the invoice. Please check out “Return and Refund Policy”.
This agreement is effective unless and until either by the customer or Jayacom.my Customer may terminate this agreement at any time. However, Jayacom.my may also terminate the agreement with the customer without any prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to comply the terms and conditions above.
Please refer our delivery options menu.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following are the terms and conditions of sale under JAYACOM, JCI Ventures (M) Sdn. Bhd. That sells its products to buyer.
- Any current order will be fulfilled under the management of JCI Ventures (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- The delivery of goods cannot be carried out if payments are not complete.
- All orders are subject to availability of the stock under its warehouse. Refund will be made if stocks are unavailable.
- All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We not responsible for typographical errors. All specials are while stock lasts and subject to change without notice. All typographical errors are subject to correction.
- Deposit is not refundable for pre‐order items.
- Once product is sold, it is not refundable or returnable if packaging is open or there is missing parts. To request for refund, valid reasons must be provided kindly refer (T&C no.8).
- For product(s) that arrive dead‐on‐arrival (DOA) and don’t work as intended for the first 7 days of purchase ‐ we offer free return shipping. Refund can only be executed once the team has verified the issues.
- After acceptance of delivery/collection order by the buyer, he/she will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- Jayacom by JCI Ventures (M) Sdn. Bhd. does not recognize any agreement or further promises made by any member of its staff if they are not mentioned on a given note or official letter.
- Buyer & Seller agrees that any legal action related to “Sales” or any relation to the parties hereunder must be brought under the jurisdiction in the court of Malaysia.
- All products and on‐going sales remain in JCI Ventures (M) Sdn. Bhd. until payment has been made in full and the buyer promises that he/she will return the products immediately if payment bounced back/failed. If it is necessary for JCI Ventures (M) Sdn. Bhd. to resort any legal actions in order to regain possession of the products, the buyer agrees to pay all costs thereof including attorney’s fees, incurred by JCI Ventures (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Should the buyer fail to make payment in accordance with the terms specified in the contract (Sales Order / Invoices), we reserve the rights to imposed a late interest at the rate of 1.5% every fortnight on any amount that is due. We have the rights to demand full settlement including interest that has been imposed due to overdue payments.
Support & Assistance
Our teams are readily available to listen, answer your questions, give you tech advice, tailor your special requirements and ensure your satisfaction with us. At Jayacom, we are always happy to assist you all the time. Contact us now!